At Carolina Asset Management our ability to help support a vibrant and productive community is extremely important to us. Our team achieves this by balancing our commitment to our policyholders with the responsibility we feel to touch the lives of those who live in our local community.
Carolina Asset Management actively and proudly supports:
- Down Syndrome Association of Greater Charlotte (dsa-gc.org) : The DSAGC is a non-profit, family support organization.The goal of the DSAGC and its families is to enable individuals with Down syndrome (Ds) to reach their full potential and become respected members of their community.
The mission of the DSAGC is to enhance the quality of life for all individuals with Ds by providing information and support to individuals, families, professionals and the community through educational and social activities. The DSAGC supports the following North and South Carolina counties; Cabarrus, Catawba, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Stanly, Union, Lancaster, and York.
We also thank and fully support our active duty military, their families and our veterans. We are active with the following organizations.
- Wounded Warrior Project (www.woundedwarriorproject.org) : The mission of the Wounded Warrior Project is to honor and empower Wounded Warriors. Their vision is to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history. This tremendous organization does this by:
- To raise awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members.
- To help injured service members aid and assist each other.
- To provide unique, direct programs and services to meet the needs of injured service members.
- Navy Seal Foundation (www.navysealfoundation.org) : The Navy SEAL Foundation provides immediate and ongoing support and assistance to the Naval Special Warfare Community and its families. Established to serve U.S. Navy SEALs, Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen, Naval Special Warfare (NSW) support personnel, and their families, the Navy SEAL Foundation provides a comprehensive set of programs specifically designed to reduce the stressors associated with the tremendous amount of uncertainty and pressure that comes with life in Naval Special Warfare (NSW). Since the 9/11 terrorist attacks, there has been an unprecedented demand for Special Operations Forces around the globe. SEALs spend up to 270 days away from home each year in the most unforgiving environments and training at an unrelenting pace in order to maintain their ability to execute our nation’s toughest military missions. Their commitment to our country and the mission is only possible because of the significant personal sacrifices made by their families.